There was an error in this gadget

August 7, 2010

Two more from the week

Right now I'm at work looking into the Unity 3D game engine and the other part of the day doing Blend expression 3 that's now Blend 4...i cant keep up!!
...so I don't get a lot of "work time" at work to do the "Drawing thing" ...figures.


I've been in sort of a creative funk as of recent.
This Doesn't mean i wont go and try to shoot my way out of it....
With the inclusion of CPU drawing it feels like I've lost a little touch that i had ...or at least think i had when it was just pencil and a sketch book.

that said.. I see the benefits of drawing and creating with a canvas as broad as the CPU and in fact; there are parts of me that wont ever go back!
That said; I still need to find this elusive "touch" I've been missing. But maybe it's just a need for more practice?
I am after all in new territory.


I need to color this one since it has values that work for me....I'm thinking hazmat medic...Primary orange with some some red.
A flashing lime green beacon to show "work over here. "

......... I really need plenty of study on face techniqes...right now mine are far to garrish.

PRACTICE!!

1 comment:

Mesh Realms said...

Nice Walt with the concepts bro. You can pull off some really cool stuff with minimum detailed. Dude you truly inspire me.

One....